*TODAY! – No RSVP Needed*Wednesday, September 8 Virtual Portland Harbor Collaborative (5-7pm Pacific)
Everyone is welcome to observe the third quarterly Portland Harbor Collaborative meeting via Triangle’s Zoom link TODAY! The core meeting will occur from 5-7pm Pacific, with optional sections for everyone (observers and members) between 4:30-5 pm and 7-8 pm. Please read below for information on this event!
Date: TODAY Wednesday, September 8, 2021
Time: 5:00 – 7:00pm Pacific (with optional sections between 4:30-5pm and 7-8pm)
Final Agenda: A final agenda is available for today’s September 8 Portland Harbor Collaborative meeting. If you are an observer (versus a Collaborative member), please review the agenda to help determine where you may want to attend.
- Full meeting material packet (prepared by Triangle)
How do I Join the Online-Only Event? Please enter the virtual room at https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87360487468
- If prompted, please enter Meeting ID 873 6048 7468
- If clicking the link above does not work or you have any audio issues, please feel free to join the meeting on the phone by using the following information:
- Call Number: 253-215-8782 | Code: 873 6048 7468
- Or use One tap mobile: +12532158782,,87360487468#
- Having problems signing in? Please contact Lucila Gambino at 786-246-0637.
- Test your system and connections online in advance at https://zoom.us/test to ensure that you will be able to join us online!
Captioning: Live closed captioning will be provided in English. Please let Lucila know (firstname.lastname@example.org, 786-246-0637) if you or someone you know who might be attending needs any translation services.
Recording: Be aware that when you join the Zoom meeting, your name and/or video may be displayed to other meeting participants, observers (public), and captured in the meeting recording. If you would prefer not to share your name and/or video, please email email@example.com.
Participation for Members vs. Observers (Public): Please note that while everyone is welcome to attend this meeting, participation will be focused on Collaborative members. As an observer (public), you will be viewing the meeting with Collaborative members in Triangle’s Zoom room. We invite you to participate by observing the meeting among the members from 5-7 pm and joining the breakout groups between 7-8 pm. If you have questions during the 5-7 pm portion, please hold them until we move to the breakout groups where questions from observers will be addressed.
- If you are interested in becoming a Collaborative member, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Triangle Associates at 503-891-3262. You may also review the Northeast Coalition of Neighborhoods Hey Neighbor! Winter 2021 article and the early rough draft Charter document, both developed in collaboration with Portland-area community leaders and members.
Do You Have Limited Internet Access? Need Language Interpretation?
- Please let Lucila know (email@example.com, 786-246-0637) if you or someone you know has limited Internet access or may need language interpretation.