Everyone is welcome to observe the fifth quarterly Portland Harbor Collaborative meeting! Please read below for more information on this event:
Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2022
Time: 5:00 – 7:00pm Pacific (with optional sections between 4:30-5pm and 7-8pm)
Final Agenda: A final agenda is available for the March 9 Portland Harbor Collaborative meeting. If you are an observer (versus a Collaborative member), please review the agenda to help determine where you may want to attend. Please also note that the March 2022 Portland Harbor Superfund Site Updates fact sheet is available.
How do I Join the Online-Only Event? Please enter the virtual room at https://us06web.zoom.us/j/88459258238
- If prompted, please enter Meeting ID 884 5925 8238
- If clicking the link above does not work or you have any audio issues, please feel free to join the meeting on the phone by using the following information:
- Call Number: 253-215-8782 | Code: 884 5925 8238
- Or use One tap mobile: +12532158782,,88459258238#
- Having problems signing in? Please contact Lucila Gambino at 786-246-0637.
- Test your system and connections online in advance at https://zoom.us/test to ensure that you will be able to join us online!
Captioning: Live closed captioning will be provided in English. Please let Lucila know (email@example.com, 786-246-0637) if you or someone you know who might be attending needs any translation services.
Disclaimer on Recording: Please be aware that when you join the Zoom meeting, your name and/or video may be displayed to other meeting participants and captured in the meeting recording. The meeting sections will be recorded and posted to the Portland Harbor Collaborative Group YouTube Page. By joining the Zoom meeting, you are consenting to the recording and dissemination of the recording as noted above. If you would prefer not to share your name and/or video, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation for Members vs. Observers (Public): Please note that while everyone is welcome to attend this meeting, participation will be focused on Collaborative members. As an observer (public), you will be viewing the meeting with Collaborative members in Triangle’s Zoom room. We invite you to participate by observing the meeting among the members from 5-7pm and joining the breakout groups between 7-8pm. If you have questions during the 5-7pm portion, please hold them until we move to the breakout groups where questions from observers will be addressed.
- If you are interested in becoming a Collaborative member, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call Triangle Associates at 786-246-0637. You may also review the Northeast Coalition of Neighborhoods Hey Neighbor! Winter 2021 article. Additionally, feel free to peruse the most updated draft Charter document, currently in development with Collaborative members.
Do You Have Limited Internet Access? Need Language Interpretation?
- Please let Lucila know (firstname.lastname@example.org, 786-246-0637) if you or someone you know has limited Internet access or may need language interpretation.